Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Once Upon A Theme....






So, once upon a time, I got stuck on a theme.  That, of course, is not necessarily a bad thing.  I was at my fave  local gallery,  www.bartonandleiergallery.com and bought myself a beautiful, hand bound leather sketchbook.  It was made in India which linked my brain to elephants (as a proper working brain should!).  Well, the papers and paints came out and I fulfilled my penchant for pachyderms.  Others liked them too and I immediately sold one at an art show with orders for more in the same style.  Suddenly, a series emerged - all based on a singular theme.  Creativity presents itself in all strange manner of ways - I suggest taking that ride as soon it appears.

1 comment:

  1. Would love to "follow" your blog if you had a followers widget. Superior work here!!!

    ReplyDelete